Florida requires certain vaccines to be administered before children may enroll and attend school.
Public/Non-public Schools Kindergarten Through 12th Grade
(children entering, attending, or transferring to Florida schools)
- Four or five doses of DTaP vaccine
- Three doses of hepatitis B vaccine
- Three, four, or five doses of polio IPV vaccine
- Two doses of MMR vaccine
- Two doses of Varicella vaccine for kindergarten and grades one through eleven.
- One dose of Varicella vaccine for grade twelve.
Additional Immunization Requirements for 7th Grade Entry
In addition to compliance with all other immunization requirements, children entering, attending, or transferring to the seventh grade in Florida schools must complete the following:
- One dose of tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap) in grades seven through twelve
- An updated DH 680 Form to include Tdap, must be obtained for submission to the school.
SCHOOL ENTRY HEALTH EXAM
SCOLIOSIS SCREENING [6TH GRADERS]